Joe McFadden Mini Biography
Joe McFadden was conceived Joseph Martin McFadden in Glasgow, Scotland to Irish guardians. He started acting at 12 years of age when a headhunter from the investigator show ‘Taggart’ visited his school, Holyrood Secondary and welcomed him to assume the job of the child of a homicide injured an individual. He pursued this with different Scottish stage, film and TV jobs including the main job Prentice McHoan in ‘The Crow Road”(for which he was named for a BAFTA) before moving to London and joining the first London creation of the Tony grant-winning melodic Rent as the storyteller, Mark Cohen. He has shown up in remarkable stage preparations for The Royal Court, National Theater Of Scotland and assumed the title job of ‘Aladdin’ at The Old Vic theater inverse Sir Ian McKellen On TV he has assumed numerous vital jobs in different hit network shows including the lead police officer, PC Joe Mason in ITV’s ‘Pulse’ and furthermore the splendid injury specialist Raffaelo (Raf) Di Lucca in BBC medical clinic dramatization ‘Holby City’
In 2017, 13 million watchers watched him lift the glitterball in the BBC moving challenge ‘Carefully Come Dancing’
Joe McFadden Bio
|Real Name||Joseph McFadden|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters – 178 cm
in meters – 1.78 m
in feet inches – 5’ 10”
|Weight (approx.)||in Kilograms – 75 kg
in Pounds – 165 lbs
|Body Measurements (approx.)||-Chest: 40 Inches
-Waist: 16 Inches
-Biceps: 30 Inches
|Eye Color||Hazel Green|
|Date of Birth||October 9, 1975|
|Age (as in 2017)||42 Years|
|Birth Place||Glasgow, Scotland|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Libra|
|School||Holyrood R.C. Secondary School, Glasgow|
|Educational Qualification||Not Known|
TV– High Road (1994)
|Family||Father– Not Known
Mother– Not Known
Brother– 2 (Elder)
Sister– 1 (Younger)
|Girlfriends, Affairs and More|
- Does Joe McFadden smoke?: Not Known
- Does Joe McFadden drink alcohol?: Not Known
- When he was 12 years old, his drama teacher first noticed his acting talent and suggested him for a small role in Taggart, a Scottish detective TV show.
- He started his acting career as a theatre artist and appeared in ‘Chitty Chitty Bang Bang’ and the ‘Rainbow Kiss.’
- Apart from theatre acting, he also worked as a writer for the National Theatre of Scotland.
- In 1998, he played the role of Mark in the musical Rent – Shaftesbury Theatre, London.
- He rose to fame with his role as ladies’ favorite doctor, Raffaello di Lucca or Raf, in medical drama ‘Holby City’ (2014).
- He is also known for his roles in ‘Take the High Road’, ‘Cranford’ and ‘Heartbeat.’
- He has shared screen space with greats like Robert Carlyle, Dame Judi Dench, and Sir Ian McKellan.
- He has worked as a voice-over artist for the Harry Potter video games and The Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag game.
- He is associated with ‘Cahonas Scotland’, a charity committed to raising awareness of Male Cancers.
- He is an avid dog lover.
- In 2017, he contested the popular British television dance contest, ‘Strictly Come Dancing.’